Get in touch
People over 50
- If you live in North Bristol call Miranda on 0117 951 5751 or email email@example.com for more information about the service in your area. To make an online referral complete this form.
- If you live in Central, East or South Bristol call Simone on 0117 440 9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To make a referral complete this form.
- Check the service is right for you here: Referral criteria for people over 50
People with Learning Disabilities
- Call Simone on 0117 440 9100 or email email@example.com. To make a referral online complete this form and send it back to Simone.
- Check the service is right for you here: Referral criteria for people with a learning disability
The Learning Disability Navigator service will continue across Bristol but please be aware that referrals will need to go directly to Bristol Community Health’s Community Learning Disabilities team (CLDT) after 30th November 2019. Click here for more details.
Avonmouth, Lawrence Weston, Henbury, Brentry, Henleaze, Shirehampton, Westbury-on-trym, Southmead, Sea Mills, Stoke Bishop, Redland, Cotham, Bishopston, Ashley Down, Horfield, Lockleaze
Central, East and South includes:
Ashton, Bedminster, Bishopsworth, Brislington East, Brislington West, Broomhill, Central, Clifton, Easton, Eastville, Filwood, Fishponds, Frome Vale, Hartcliffe, Hotwells, Withywood, Hengrove, Whitchurch Park, Hillfields, Hotwell, Harbourside, Knowle, Knowle West, Lawrence Hill, Redcliffe, Redfield, Southville, Speedwell, St Anne’s, St George, St Pauls, St Werburghs, Totterdown, Troopers Hill, St George West, Stockwood, Whitehall, Windmill Hill