Get in touch
People over 50
- If you live in North Bristol call Miranda on 0117 951 5751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you live in Central, East or South Bristol call Simone on 0117 440 9100 or email email@example.com.
People with Learning Disabilities
- Call 0117 958 5666 or 0117 987 8383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To make a referral online download this form
- Post: Bristol CLDT, New Friends Hall, Heath House Lane, Stapleton, Bristol BS16 1EQ
- Check the service is right for you here: Referral criteria for people with a learning disability
The Learning Disability Navigator service will continue across Bristol but please be aware that referrals will need to go directly to Bristol Community Health’s Community Learning Disabilities team (CLDT) after 29th November 2019.
North includes (until March 2020):
Avonmouth, Lawrence Weston, Henbury, Brentry, Henleaze, Shirehampton, Westbury-on-trym, Southmead, Sea Mills, Stoke Bishop, Redland, Cotham, Bishopston, Ashley Down, Horfield, Lockleaze
Central, East and South includes:
Ashton, Bedminster, Bishopsworth, Brislington East, Brislington West, Broomhill, Central, Clifton, Easton, Eastville, Filwood, Fishponds, Frome Vale, Hartcliffe, Hotwells, Withywood, Hengrove, Whitchurch Park, Hillfields, Hotwell, Harbourside, Knowle, Knowle West, Lawrence Hill, Redcliffe, Redfield, Southville, Speedwell, St Anne’s, St George, St Pauls, St Werburghs, Totterdown, Troopers Hill, St George West, Stockwood, Whitehall, Windmill Hill