If you are over 18 with a learning disability and feel lonely or want to meet people you can download this form to make a referral.
If you want to talk to us call 0117 958 5666 or 0117 987 83830 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can write to us at: Bristol CLDT, New Friends Hall, Heath House Lane, Stapleton, Bristol BS16 1EQ
The Learning Disability Navigator service will continue across Bristol but please be aware that referrals will need to go directly to Bristol Community Health’s Community Learning Disabilities team (CLDT) after 29th November 2019.
Our friendly, trained navigator will:
- Take time to find out what is important for you
- Find out what you are interested in
- They can visit you at home so they can support you personally
- Find out what is happening locally to help you get involved
- This might include:
- Meeting people
- Finding things for you to do
- Learning new skills
- Talk about worries you have about getting out and about
- Offer support if you feel nervous
- They can come along with you when you try something for the first time
Is the service free?
Yes. The service is completely free.
Is the service right for me?