We are very pleased to announce that we now have a community navigator to support people with learning disabilities in the Bristol area.
If you are over 18 with a learning disability and feel lonely or want to meet people, then Get in touch with our team.
If you want to talk to us call 0117 440 9100 or you can email email@example.com
Our friendly, trained navigator will:
- Take time to find out what is important for you
- Find out what you are interested in
- They can visit you at home so they can support you personally
- Find out what is happening locally to help you get involved
- This might include:
- Meeting people
- Finding things for you to do
- Learning new skills
- Talk about worries you have about getting out and about
- Offer support if you feel nervous
- They can come along with you when you try something for the first time
Is the service free?
Yes. The service is completely free.