We are very pleased to announce that we now have a community navigator to support people with learning disabilities in the Bristol area.
If you are over 18 with a learning disability and feel lonely or want to meet people you can complete this form to make a referral.
If you want to talk to us call 0117 440 9100 or you can email email@example.com
Our friendly, trained navigator will:
- Take time to find out what is important for you
- Find out what you are interested in
- They can visit you at home so they can support you personally
- Find out what is happening locally to help you get involved
- This might include:
- Meeting people
- Finding things for you to do
- Learning new skills
- Talk about worries you have about getting out and about
- Offer support if you feel nervous
- They can come along with you when you try something for the first time
Is the service free?
Yes. The service is completely free.
Is the service right for me?