We are very pleased to announce that we now have a community navigator to support people with learning disabilities in the Bristol area.
If you are over 18 with a learning disability and feel lonely or want to meet people you can complete this form to make a referral.
If you want to talk to us call 0117 440 9100 or you can email email@example.com
The Learning Disability Navigator service will continue across Bristol but please be aware that referrals will need to go directly to Bristol Community Health’s Community Learning Disabilities team (CLDT) after 30th November 2019. Click here for more details.
Our friendly, trained navigator will:
- Take time to find out what is important for you
- Find out what you are interested in
- They can visit you at home so they can support you personally
- Find out what is happening locally to help you get involved
- This might include:
- Meeting people
- Finding things for you to do
- Learning new skills
- Talk about worries you have about getting out and about
- Offer support if you feel nervous
- They can come along with you when you try something for the first time
Is the service free?
Yes. The service is completely free.
Is the service right for me?